Seat "patterns"?? (again, sorry)

To: jag-lovers@wapsy.psy.uwa.oz.au, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Seat "patterns"?? (again, sorry)
From: border@nas.nasa.gov (Ryan A. Border)
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 93 11:33:06 -0700
Is it possible to buy auto upholstry patterns?

I have gotten all the leather I need to cover my seats.  But, the old
fabric is pretty badly stretched, and it's awfully difficult to try
and generate accurate patterns from the old fabric.  The leather in
my parts car is in *really* bad shape, and really can't be used at
all for this purpose..

So, I'm wondering if anybody knows of a source for "patterns" to use
to make new seat-covers.  Obviously Bartlett's and the like have them,
I'm just wondering if anybody knows of a place that actually sells them.

59' Jag Mark 1 w/ split bench front seats is the subject vehicle.
* Ryan A. Border               border@nas.nasa.gov,   border@craywr.cray.com  *
* Cray Research Inc., On Site Applications Analyst 415-604-4633  o__ o__      *
* Numerical Aerodynamic Simulator, NASA Ames Research Center    _.>/-.>/'_    *
* Never trust someone who can count to 1023 on their fingers.  ( ) \---\(*)...*