Special Interest car parts

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Special Interest car parts
From: Dean_Zywicki%NIHDCRT.BITNET@CU.NIH.GOV
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 93 11:09:33 EDT
|Date: 6-24-93  11:09am
|From: Dean Zywicki:dcrt:nih
|  To: {british-cars@autox.team.net}:BITNET
|Subj: Special Interest car parts
    After a week of trying to return a part to Special Interest, a
salesman (who remembered me from the week before), told me that the
customer service person (sad but true, one customer service person) had
quit and they were working on it.  So, he sent me out a new part and
will worry about cathing up on returns later.  Fine by me.
    I'm still a little concerned that a company big enough to have 23
phone lines for orders, only has one customer service rep.   But, their
prices are great!

 Later,
    Dean