Re: Spridgets for sale in San Jose, Ca.

To: "Daren Stone, D2 Mfg. Engr. C5/6, 5-9521" <DSTONE@SC9.intel.com>
Subject: Re: Spridgets for sale in San Jose, Ca.
From: "TJ Noto" <noto@twg.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 93 10:20:26 PDT
Hi Daren and anyone else who gives a hang. .

Someone told me of an LBC down in SJ which was free for the taking. . it
was SUPPPOSED to be an MGB of the early 60's vintage. . turned out it's a
Midget.  Anyway, I didn't even get out of my car to look at it closely, it
is a New Jersey car so who knows what the rust is like. . anyway, it is
complete and it appears to be FREE so if you're interested lemme know!

later
teej

"You can't talk someone out of something that they haven't been talked
into"-Wilde