National MGB Meet

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: National MGB Meet
From: gss@acd4.acd.com (Gregory S. Stier)
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 93 15:54:39 EST
Any SOLers going to the MGB National Meet (Not sure of the official title) this
weekend in St. Louis, USA?  I don't know many details but have heard it's
a very large do'.  It looks like I may be acquiring a new 'B this afternoon and
since it's a _very_ reliable example I'll be taking it (about 500 miles round
trip).  I'd really like to take the '69 but since it's suffering from an
extreme bout of shipwright's disease there's no way.  If anyone has any more
detailed information about the event I'd appreciate it.  It might save me from
driving to St. Louis and looking around till I find it.  I'll be leaving to
go to South Bend, Indiana on Thursday (Meeting some of the original designers
of the Studebaker Avanti) and then returning to Terre Haute, Indiana to pick
up the new 'B and off to STL.  It'd be great to meet any SOLers who might be in
the general vicinity so drop me some E-mail before Thursday.

                                           Cheers From the Silicon Cornfield,
                                           Greg

PS: Is there a SOL symbol that we display on our cars that other SOLers would
    recognize at events of this sort?  I thought it might be another way to
    meet the kindred spirits.