MGBGT mystery

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MGBGT mystery
From: kjlooney@ssdkjl.b17c.ingr.com (KJ Looney)
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 93 8:57:17 CDT
Well Father's day weekend proved to be very productive for
finishing that "I know it's screened in, now I want glassed
in" porch project that has been sucking every free moment for
months.  But not so productive on the LBC side, I just got
a chance to read all of the posts and will try all of them
tonight.  Seems silly after reading all the fuel side posts
that I haven't checked the fuel flow but, I haven't. Now
that I think about it, I can't remember hearing the AC fuel
pump running as loud as usual??

Anyway, thanks to all who replied, and I'll hopefully let
ya'll (Huntsville Alabama Area native) know tomorrow.

ken (hey, none of those replies sounded expensive) looney

Ken Looney                      kjlooney@ssdkjl.b17c.ingr.com
Systems Engineer                205-730-7702  Ext