1962 Alpine for Sale

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: 1962 Alpine for Sale
From: marrone@optilink.com (Frank Marrone)
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 93 12:02:10 PDT
This is a basket case in need of restoration or could be a good parts car.  The
last time
this car was registered the Beatles were still together.  This car is mostley
all there
except the carburetors.  Needs some body work and has some very minor rust in
rear
quarters.  Lots of new and used spare parts (many still in packaging).  Engine
is from
a series I car and was "rebuilt" by previous owner,  I have gone through it
again (good
thing too).  I have the original block but it is probably only good for a boat
anchor.
Has a hardtop.  Would like to sell it complete but might consider parting it
out.  Asking
$750 for everything (would gladly throw in a truck load of Fiat 850 parts for
free).

Frank Marrone at: marrone@optilink.com