TR7 For Sale, Special Interest Car Parts

To: b-c@tin.monsanto.com
Subject: TR7 For Sale, Special Interest Car Parts
From: lesnyd@bb1t.monsanto.com (Larry E. Snyder lesnyd@monsanto.com 314-694-3626)
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 93 13:33:24 -0500
The outer edge of our local WalMart SuperCenter parking lot in Washington,
MO, serves as a sort of ad hoc used car lot most of the time, so I always
glance that way as I drive by. Last week they had a nice Spitfire there,
asking $2400 or so, and this week there is a really pretty gold TR7
drophead there. This car has a tan top that pretty much matches the paint.
It's real pretty, as TR7s go.

I don't know what they're asking for it, but I plan to stop and take a peek
if anyone's interested.

I just received a flyer from Special Interest Car Parts and they list a
TR250/6 brake master cylinder for about $140. That's really a good price!

Larry