Bay Area visit/SOL Gathering

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Bay Area visit/SOL Gathering
From: megatest!bldg2fs1!sfisher@uu2.psi.com (Scott Fisher)
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 93 09:38:01 PDT
(Sorry about worldwide distribution, but since the site where I used
to run the british-cars-local sublist is now a smoking hole in the
ground, I'm afraid I have to pester everyone.  If you're not going to
be in the San Francisco Bay Area during the week of June 21, delete
this and accept my apologies.--sfisher)

Our ex-Bay Area SOL Miq "He who dies with the most cars wins" Millman
is going to be back in town next week, working at Auspex in Sunnyvale
and staying near Lawrence and 101.  We're trying to put together an
SOL gathering in conjunction with an autocrossers' get-together.
Thursday afternoon and most of the day Friday are free, so let's
put something together.

Call Scott Fisher (try email at sfisher@megatest.com, regardless
of what the header says up there, but mail here works about as
well as the wiring in my old Lotus Cortina used to) at (408) 441-3141
to inquire about time and place.  Current plan is still very loose,
but we're talking lunch at least, and possibly a little slot car
racing in the evenings.

Hope to see a bunch of you next week!

--Scott