Blackhawk Classic

To: sol@hoosier, wheeltowheel@abingdon.eng.sun.com
Subject: Blackhawk Classic
From: xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil (James Fuerstenberg)
Date: Thu Jun 17 09:38:56 1993
If anyone is planning on attending the Blackhawk Classic vintage race this
weekend at Blackhawk Farms Raceway, Rockton, IL...stop by an say hi. Look for
a red mini #42, parked near some teutonic bathtubs.  BTW, they are supposed to
have 32 vintage aircraft at the meet plus Stirling Moss is the GOH.

jim

jfuerstenberg@dcmdc.dla.mil or xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil

"It has been said that motor racing shares in common with sex the distinction
of being of the most popular, most maligned and least understood of human
activities.

Charles Beaumont and William F. Nolan from "Omnibus of Speed"

From  rwg1@postoffice.mail.cornell.edu Tue Sep 11 11:40:22 2001