Spridgets forsale in Bay Area

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Spridgets forsale in Bay Area
From: "Daren Stone, D2 Mfg. Engr. C5/6, 5-9521" <DSTONE@SC9.intel.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 93 07:10:48 PDT
     I apologize to all the folks who've been waiting
     patiently at their terminals for the technical
     assessment of my friend's Spridgets that are currently
     for sale. I didn't make it. A comedy of errors (on my
     part), the usual 101 backup traffic (and me in the
     Sprite), and the promise of brew, bratwurst, &
     basketball at a friend's house had me bag it until
     Tuesday of next week. Don't worry tho - they're not
     going anywhere.
          On a positive note, the weather here right now is
     very favorable to Sprite driving, and so I have been.
     Out of desire to miss the commute traffic I've been
     arriving early enough to watch the sun rise over the
     mountains behind my house, and I must say there's
     something very peaceful about watching the first light
     of day while motoring along with the top down. It's
     mornings like this that make me wish my drive in was a
     little longer. Really.

          cheers-
                 dstone@sc9.intel.com