Re: Brit car survey

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brit car survey
From: Dick Nyquist <dickn@hpspdbc.vid.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 93 11:30:08 PDT
The Brit-Car-Survey is a great service and a very usefull
document.

As a subscriber to the SOL-DIGEST there are a couple of things that
would make it easier for me to use and to store.

1  When a large document which is worth keeping is sent to Digest
readers. It would be usefull if it was in a mailing all by it self,
rather then mixed in with lots of other normal SOLmail. I realize this
is slightly contrary to the Digest concept. But a document like the
BRIT-CAR-SURVEY  may justify an exception.

Perhaps if it were sent Late on Friday or on the weekend it would end
up in one of those digests with very few other items.

2  Please don't encript it in some sort of code that a third of use don't
know about. ( I hope I DON"T get 20 or 30 careful and patient expanations
about decoding it. )

 I think we owe Robb a debt of gratitude for the major effort on the SURVEY.
I hope these suggestions will make it even more useful without adding to
his load.

REGARDS/dickn@vid.hp.com

PS would some one please bounce me an un encripted copy of the survey/thanks