Re: Chicago Spitfire for sale (re-post)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Chicago Spitfire for sale (re-post)
From: jell@km21.zfe.siemens.de (Thomas Jell)
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 93 13:51:55 +0200
Hi Kristian,

Yes take it with you. I'm here in Germany (I'm the prez of the Spitfire Club in
Germany).

We would like to welcome you to one of our meetings. Have some beer and talk a
little bit.

> If I do bring it to Europe, i.e. Sweden, does anyone know about
> the market there for British convertibles?  I know they are really
> popular in Germany and fetch far higher prices than they do here.

Yes, but the US 1500er are not very liked due to the lack of power ...

> What
> about import regulations, etc?

Just bring it with you. Only some paperwork and if you sell it here in Europe
you just have to pay some tax.