Miata Friendly

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Miata Friendly
From: mfrankfo@nebula.tbe.com
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 93 10:09:21 CDT
Of course I drive Miata friendly. I wave as I pass. Even if it is with one
digit.
I brake when they get in the way. You can't blame them for driving eratz sports
cars.
They aren't tuned into the Spartan /stoic lifestyle associated with LBC
operations.
They don't get the pleasure of trouble shooting a dead car beside the Interstate
on a dark rainy night. They don't have to slip on the oil spots deposited at
random
on the driveway. They don't have to worry about parts availablity. (in 5 years
they
won't have any parts problems. There won't be any).
I can still remeber trying to operat my 1971 MGB in the early '80s. Even Moss
Motors didn't supply parts.

I don't think there will be much of an aftermarket supply of Miata parts. So the
problem is self correcting.

Martin "British cars forever" Frankford