Wiper Fluid Bag - THX

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (bristish-cars Mailing)
Subject: Wiper Fluid Bag - THX
From: cp@cardinal.ms.sub.org (Chris Pallasch)
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1993 04:10:32 +0200
Salute,

Mr. Mike, Roland Dudley, Mike Jeffreys, William Hartwell,
Flemming Larsen, Dean Zywicki, Richard George, Louis Collins,
John Lupien

THANKS A LOT for all your responses. I'd never thought to get
such a lot of information, tips and hints.

I'll prove and try every tip I got and will post it, when I've
found the right one.

         thanks a lot

               Chris

--

|        Chris Pallasch                   |                       |