Wiper Water

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (bristish-cars Mailing)
Subject: Wiper Water
From: cp@cardinal.ms.sub.org (Chris Pallasch)
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1993 01:57:35 +0200
Salute,

sorry, I dont't know the correct spelling, but I need this container,
in which the water for the screen wiper is filled in.

There are only there Reliant dealers in germany, so, it's very
difficult to get one.

A lot of parts of the Reliant Scimitar SS1 are taken from Ford or
Rover/Morris/Austin cars, so, perhaps someone knows of a cars, which
has a suitable one.

This water-tank is not a plastic box, it's some kind of bag, the size
is about A5 and it's fitted by two hooks.

Please, if somebody knows a car, carrying such a "water-bag", please
let me know.

           Chris

P.S. For the germans: ein Scheiben-Spritzwasser Behaelter

--

|        Chris Pallasch                   |                       |