Urethane bushings, where can I get 'em?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Urethane bushings, where can I get 'em?
From: Dennis <IEDXW@asuvm.inre.asu.edu>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1993 11:11:19 -0700 (MST)
Does anyone know where I can get Urethane bushings for the front suspension
on a 77 Midget??  The rubber ones give too much and don't last long enough,
especially the the trunion link bushings, and all the rubber associated
with the roll bar.  I can get nylatron bushings BUT these are overkill
and have certain problems I don't want to deal with.  I think Vicky Brit has
uprated bushings for the beefier roll bar they sell but I have never seen
Urethane bushings from the trunion link or inner A arm.

Also where can get Urethane bushings for the rear suspension.  The
replacement rubber ones are USELESS with a capitol U?

Its time for a full front end rebuild/uprating.

Cheers Dennis

As an old radio 2 DJ used to say "keep your pecker up"