Re: Urethane bushings, where can I get 'em?

To: IEDXW@asuvm.inre.asu.edu (Dennis)
Subject: Re: Urethane bushings, where can I get 'em?
From: miq@wv.MENTORG.COM (Miq Millman)
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 93 13:00:47 PDT
Dennis says:

> Does anyone know where I can get Urethane bushings for the front suspension
> on a 77 Midget??  The rubber ones give too much and don't last long enough,

> Also where can get Urethane bushings for the rear suspension.  The
> replacement rubber ones are USELESS with a capitol U?

> Its time for a full front end rebuild/uprating.

Try Mini Mania, they are located in Milpitas CA, 408 942 5595. They have
good prices, and even if they did lose Daren's tape of _The Italian
Job_, most of them are pretty good guys.
Mini Mania specializes in cars powered by BMC "A" series engines, Spridgets,
Mini's, and some of the Minor and Austin models.  This is the vendors write
up of them:

Mini Mania
1895-F Beaver Ruin Road           31 Winsor Street
Norcross, Georgia                 Milpitas, California
USA   30071                       USA   95035
(404) 263-6595                    (408) 942 5595
(404) 263 6710 (f)                (408) 942 5582 (f)

An American associate of Mini Spares, they have a large supply of Mini parts
and "tuning" parts. - dixon@fourfold.ocunix.on.ca (dixon kenner)
Talk to Pat at the California offica and tell 'em Miq sent you. - Miq Millman
Pat only works on Saturdays occaisionally, so ask for Jim instead.

--

Miq Millman       miq@wv.mentorg.com         miq_millman@rainbow.mentorg.com
Mentor Graphics 8005 Boeckman Rd, Wilsonville OR 97070  503 685 1492   C2148