Car's at Kanes

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Car's at Kanes
From: Mark_Banaszak-Holl@brown.edu
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 93 08:42:43 -0400
I posted a note about two of the cars at Kane's motors
a few weeks ago.  I happened to drive by and noticed
the MGA ($3500, very rusty) and the Lotus (body
looks fine).  I didn't see the other cars listed, there
were about 15 cars parked where I could see them.  I also
asked on the nest if anybody had any experience with these folks,
but go no response.  It appears to be a British car repair
and restoration garage.  Unfortunately, I was there on
a Sunday and no one was around.  Its a bit of a drive for
me to get over there, its half the state away.

Mark M. Banaszak Holl
Brown University