Re: North American Peerless & Warwick Register

To: british-cars@hoosier, uunet!cornell.edu!Roger-Garnett@uunet.UU.NET
Subject: Re: North American Peerless & Warwick Register
From: knipper@optilink.com (Ron Knipper)
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 93 20:54:39 PDT
Well... it good to be back on the net again.  I will post my bbc saga
when I get some time.  It's long long story.

Roger Garnett writes:
>Anybody know of any Aston Martin parts sources? The Peerless uses tail
>light lenses from the DB4 (2 plastic sections in a chrome surround, not
>the older round jobs) available as both red/red, and amber/red. I need a
>set or 2 of lenses.

The first place to try is always Aston Martin Services in Needles, CA
[I don't have the phone number with me].  Ken Boyd has a huge stock of
vintage parts and has good connections in the UK to find DB-series
stuff.  If Ken strikes out or the price is exorbitant (he tends to deal
in 1st quality parts at 1st quality prices), then email me.  I can dig
up some less reliable sources and some UK suppliers also.

Ron Knipper
DSC Communications
707-792-7238
knipper@optilink.com