Mini bonnet latches

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Mini bonnet latches
From: Dave Ingles <davei@cent1.lancs.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1993 09:36:46 +0100 (BST)
I am looking for a bonnet latch to replace the one that is currently on my
Mini 1275GT. I would like the replacement one to be of the cable operated
type so as to add a little more security to my engine compartment.

Does anyone know if any other car has a cable operated latch which will fit
in place of the standard Mini type ?

Davei
--
                                      ```