Reliant Scimitar

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (bristish-cars Mailing)
Subject: Reliant Scimitar
From: cp@cardinal.ms.sub.org (Chris Pallasch)
Date: Fri, 28 May 1993 13:53:31 +0200
Salute,

is there anybody who is also fan/owner of an Reliant Scimitar,
especially the SS1 ?
I myself are just building up 01281, which is an SS1 1400 LHD
(my brother ownes an SS1 1800 ti) and had a extreamly overheated
motor (by first owner).
--
Im still in search of the WIPAC lamps for my SS1, which where
originaly put on by company, but couldn't find them at all

Chris Pallasch, age 25, male.
Im studying computer science/engineering and am jobbing at an
funeralist to do DTP jobs (cards...)
I own a little old Fiesta and hope to get my Reliant Scimitar SS1
running mid of next week (working on since ca 2 months). What I'd
like to own is.. Sabre Six Cabrio an Fiat Dino Spider, no Dino.
Like already said - and I guess we are the only family in germany -
we (my brother,29,dent, and me) own 2 of the ca 1500 build SS1.
Cars where always there where I lived. My dad started with a TR4
(no A - today a Maserati Biturbo Spyder), my uncle is one of the
world greatest farrari collectors and perhaps you've already
seen his Lotus Elan, driven by Friedhelm Vogt, in some historic
races in europe. In former times he also drove hill climb races
with an Lotus BRM, this year perhaps a McLaren supersports car.

        regards
           Chris
--
|  cp@cardinal.ms.sub.org                 |  4790 Paderborn, FRG  |