Re: Aston Martin DB7

To: b-c@tin.monsanto.com
Subject: Re: Aston Martin DB7
From: lesnyd@bb1t.monsanto.com (Larry E. Snyder lesnyd@monsanto.com 314-694-3626)
Date: Thu, 27 May 93 12:43:53 -0500

Mr. G. Archer says:

>I _need_ an Aston Martin (any of the DBs, but a Vantage or Virage will also
>do very nicely)!   Please send donations to:
>
>        "I Need An Aston Martin" Donation Fund
>        c/o Mr. G.Archer, Esq.
>        22A Jefferson Circle
>        Clinton, CT 06413
>        USA
>
>                Thank you! :->

Hey, Gerry, you obviously are unaware of the latest sensational new revenue
raiser - HOLD A BAKE SALE!

The grass roots people are having bake sales to help pay off the national debt
(estimated time to pay it off: 50 million years).

And don't forget Dan in Ft. Collins, who made enough to get 10 Rush Limbaugh
newsletter subscriptions by having a bake sale.

I know that I need a $3000 paint job on my TR250, so I'm having a Triumph Bake
Sale out in Washington, MO. Let's see, I'll have cream-filled pastries that
leak their fillings, red-line cookies, and cake that disintegrates into crumbs
on your fork just before it reaches your mouth...

So how about:

         "THE GERRY ARCHER NEEDS AN ASTON MARTIN BAKE SALE"

It's free enterprise, it's capitalism, it's American (uh, the concept, not
the car). As you cruise down the street in your Aston Martin you can proudly
say, "I EARNED it!"

Let's see, $1 for 2 cookies, that means, 232,000 cookies...