Aston Martin DB7

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Aston Martin DB7
From: Garry Archer <archer@hsi.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1993 12:55:01 -0400
I have just seen the new Aston Martin DB7 in the June issue of "Automobile".
In a word, it is "STUNNING".  The estimated price is about $116,000 (in
Britain).  It has those DB? family looks (except that the headlights
bother me a little bit) updated for the 21st century.  Apparently it is
receiving acclaim from most automobile journalists for the new styling.

I think Ford has a winner here!

I _need_ an Aston Martin (any of the DBs, but a Vantage or Virage will also
do very nicely)!   Please send donations to:

        "I Need An Aston Martin" Donation Fund
        c/o Mr. G.Archer, Esq.
        22A Jefferson Circle
        Clinton, CT 06413