tow bars, lost mail

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: tow bars, lost mail
From: William Hartwell Woodruff <woodruff@engin.umich.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 May 93 11:55:07 -0400
        Does anyone know if a company produces tow bars specifically for
British cars?  My family has a lake house where I love to drive my lbc,
but the grueling trip on the interstate and the lack of cargo space make
it impractiacal to take very often.  A tow bar would be a perfect solution.
Would I have to disconnect the driveshaft when towing a car with a manual
gearbox?

        I scanned 240 mail messages 'very quickly' when I got back. If
anyone sent me anything important, please send it again.

woodruff@caen.engin.umich.edu