Test

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Test
From: KOJAK@TRENGA.tredydev.unisys.com
Date: 19 MAY 93 11:26
     Hi! Just testing to see if I'm getting thru.  I own a '61 Austin Healey
3000 MKI BN7, we made our annual trek to Carlise. 70 + miles on the PA turnpike
with no overdrive, my ears are still ringing. ;')  Still had a great time, it
was a beautiful day for it.  I've owned the car for about 6 years now and still
have a bit of work to do.  Mainly the interior, but I would like to get the over
drive fixed.  Well like I said this is just a test, so I'll keep it short.

                                             Steve Kocik

From  rwg1@postoffice.mail.cornell.edu Tue Sep 11 11:33:20 2001