Big Healeys Featured in Aug CAR

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Big Healeys Featured in Aug CAR
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 93 17:17:08 pdt
If you're considering buying a big Healey, or just like looking at
pictures and reading about them, you might want to pick up the August
issue of CLASSIC AUTO RESTORER.  In spite of the magazine's name, the
Healey article doesn't include much on restoration, or at least I don't
think it does since I haven't had time for more than a cursory look.
But it does include lots of nice pictures and some tables highlighting
the features of the different models.  There's also some performance and
specification data from the February 1965 issue of Road & Track.  Parts
suppliers and clubs are listed and there are some guidelines for
potential buyers.  There's also a nice color photo of a Mk III 3000 on
the cover.  The print and photo quality of this mag is a notch or two
above most in this category.

CAR is a bi-monthly and is usually hard to find so, don't bother checking
the local supermarket magazine rack.  Your best bet is probably a well
stocked book store.  Locally (S.F.  Bay Area), I've seen copies at Fry's
Electronics in Sunnyvale.  Perhaps single copies can be ordered by mail
but I doubt it.  However, you can always give them call or send them a
card at:

      Subscription Division
      Classic Auto Restorer
      P.O. Box 520