Where's Bill Woodruff?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Where's Bill Woodruff?
From: robbp@healey_haven.esd.sgi.com (Robb Pryor)
Date: Tue, 18 May 1993 14:42:28 -0700
Bill has been traveling between Michigan and California on vacation, in search
of car parts and having fun on the side.  He has been meeting members of the
list as he passes through.  He left the S.F. Bay area on Saturday (I think)
for the L.A. area.  Does any one on the list know where he is today (Tuesday)?
He was looking for Triumph GT6+ bonnet and I just got a call about one.

--
Robb Pryor                                  VLSI Group,
Phone: (415)390-1230                        Digital Sight and Sound Division,