MGB Radiator Overflow

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Radiator Overflow
From: mike@wv.MENTORG.COM (Mike Walsh)
Date: Mon, 17 May 93 07:03:55 EDT
My '67 MGB tends to expell water out of the Radiator overflow
after the car has been running for a while on a warm day when
I turn the car off.  Why is this?

I have tried several combinations of thermostats and radiator
caps with no success.  Right now I have a 165 degree thermostat
in the car.  Has anyone fitted an overflow bottle to their MGB?

...Mike

PS:  To Jim Ahern - I got your voicemail but inadvertanly
     deleted it, I had pretty successfully installed my new
     top by then as well.  It fits pretty well, I could do
     better if I tried again, but at $200+ a wack you only
     get one shot!

| Michael P. Walsh                     mike@rtp-nc.mentorg.com |
|                                       mike_walsh@mentorg.com |
| Application Engineer                                         |
| Mentor Graphics Corporation                 V:(919) 544-0200 |
| 2525 Meridian Parkway, Suite 260            F:(919) 544-0701 |
| Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27713                 |