touring in Rhode Island

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: touring in Rhode Island
From: Mark_Banaszak-Holl@brown.edu
Date: Wed, 12 May 93 21:04:04 -0400
Since moving to the Ocean State I had not toured the coast between
Providence and Westerly.  My wife and I set out from the northern tip of
the Narragannsett bay  following route 1A, the scenic route, last Saturday.
 One nice aspect of touring in Rhode Island, we could tour this entire
portion of the coast line in one day and never stray more than 50 miles
from home.  The All-Tin Squealy zoomed along fine.  This is a nice drive if
your ever in the vicinity.  We stopped often for Del's frozen lemonade and
of course for plenty of coffee milk (Rhode Island traditions).  Few LBCs
were seen on the trip.  In terms of LBCs moving under their own power, just
one MGB with RBBB.  However, I did come across a place called Kane Motors,
which seemed to specialize British Cars.  (Anybody know about these
guys??).  They had a MGA ($3500) and a Lotus for sale  (a Europa I think
$6500).
Mark M. Banaszak Holl
Brown University