MGB Heater

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Heater
From: hiran@ee.uts.edu.au (Hiran Wijetilaka)
Date: Wed, 12 May 93 09:08:45 EST
Hi All,

I am reposting this request as I lost the replies I received for my initial
request for heater info, cos` of a combination of problems with our system
over here. For the uninitiated, I will repeat my initial message/request.

As we are now into autumn, here in oz, it seems like a good time to start
looking for a heater for my chariot (MGB MK1, 1967). If any of you have a
heater you do not want, or vegetating at the bottom of the garden shed please
get in touch as I will gladly take it off your hands. I would also like any info
as to where I might purchase a new unit ??? (if this is still possible)

Also, to the people who replied earlier, please repost ....

Apologies for having to resend this request.
Thanks in advance,
--
hiran

hiran@ee.uts.edu.au