Re: TR7 V8's

To: british-cars@transfer.stratus.com (british-cars)
Subject: Re: TR7 V8's
From: southern@neit.cgd.ucar.EDU (Lawrence Buja)
Date: Tue, 11 May 93 6:17:40 MDT
Vaughan writes...
{       Last night during one of our Formula SAE testing sessions, one of
{my friends expressed interest in the body of one of my TR7's.  I'm already
{planning to take the engine out to put in my other TR7 with blown rings.
{He tells me that he has a Mopar 440 (or 450, something like that) and
{transmission, and he needs a cheap body to put it in.  I think he'll
{probably end up with it, so anybody have any suggestions of things he
{should do/watch out for when he shoehorns it in?

Yeah, those dangerous things at the end of the straightaways called corners.

/\      Lawrence Buja           Climate and Global Dynamics Division
  \_][  southern@ncar.ucar.edu  National Center for Atmospheric Research
      \_________________________Boulder,_Colorado___80307-3000__________