TR7 V8's

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR7 V8's
From: Vaughan K. Scott <scottv@rpi.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1993 12:24:56 -0400
        Last night during one of our Formula SAE testing sessions, one of
my friends expressed interest in the body of one of my TR7's.  I'm already
planning to take the engine out to put in my other TR7 with blown rings.
He tells me that he has a Mopar 440 (or 450, something like that) and
transmission, and he needs a cheap body to put it in.  I think he'll
probably end up with it, so anybody have any suggestions of things he
should do/watch out for when he shoehorns it in?

Vaughan Scott           Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
scottv@rpi.edu          Troy, NY