Re: 77 MGB for sale

To: Chris Neal <akgua!att!att!ccwf.cc.utexas.edu!cneal@hoosier>,
Subject: Re: 77 MGB for sale
From: tdm@akguc.att.com
Date: Fri, 7 May 93 08:49 EDT
Very Slight LBC Content:
     My In-laws used to live in Ardmore about 11 miles outside of town
near a lake.  When I visited them I was surprised, stunned, amazed,
to see the Tarantulas !!.  I lived in the NE part of Oklahoma and
I had never heard that there were Tarantulas in Oklahoma.  I drove
the 11 miles into Ardmore one August evening about 6:00 pm and they
would be slowly crossing the road.  I saw about 1 per mile, or approximately
20 during the trip to and from Ardmore.  I'm talking BIG Tarantulas, not
baby size.  Hollywood, horror, Sci-Fi, BIIIG Tarantulas.  If I were driving
aMidget and one of those big babies choose to jump upon the hood, I'd pick up
that car and run....

Don Mathis