RE: He's Ba-aaaaack

To: megatest!tyger!sfisher@uu2.psi.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: He's Ba-aaaaack
From: DANIELS@LMSBV2.TAMU.EDU (Lee Daniels, Texas A&M University)
Date: Thu, 6 May 1993 9:02:14 -0500 (CDT)
And none too soon, either.  As Roland so succinctly put it the other day,
"brit-car mail has been a little slow lately".

>I'll also be posting a "What's Happening In SFisher's-Car-Land" in
>the next few days, but basically, anyone who feels like wrenching
>a little will probably be welcome in Sunnyvale.

Well, I feel like wrenching, but I'll be doing mine in Central Texas.
More like sworking right now, though --- rusted-in trunnion bolts being
what they are.  Would be more than glad to hear about it, though.

>So what else?  Well, don't want to take too much away from the upcoming
>adventure story I'll be relating, but there's been a lot of exciting stuff
>happening in my household lately.

Great!  The only adventures we've heard about lately involved another
Scott, along with Paul, and then mostly about running out of gas.

>What's been happening here on the britcars list?  Write back!  I can't
>wait to get mail again!

Here you go!

Lee M. Daniels - Laboratory for Molecular Structure and Bonding - Texas A&M
   daniels@lmsbvx.tamu.edu  |  DANIELS@TAMLMSB.BITNET  |  (409) 845-3726