He's Ba-aaaaack

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: He's Ba-aaaaack
From: megatest!tyger!sfisher@uu2.psi.com (Scott Fisher)
Date: Tue, 4 May 93 16:50:44 PDT
I'll send the subscribe request too if I have to, Mark, but sfisher
is back on the air!

I'll give the full and complete rendition of How I Spent My Winter
Vacation to anyone who's interested, but gee it's good to be back.

I'll also be posting a "What's Happening In SFisher's-Car-Land" in
the next few days, but basically, anyone who feels like wrenching
a little will probably be welcome in Sunnyvale.  Yes, Jeffie, doing
a valve job without doing the bottom end *does* in fact precede an
engine failure.  Oh well, at least I've got a spare B motor ready to
be installed!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to hearing everyone's exploits.  I've been
in touch with some of you anyway, either by phone or in person, and I've
appreciated the newsletters that some of you (hi Roger!) have sent me
during the past few months.

So what else?  Well, don't want to take too much away from the upcoming
adventure story I'll be relating, but there's been a lot of exciting stuff
happening in my household lately.

What's been happening here on the britcars list?  Write back!  I can't
wait to get mail again!

--Scott "Safety Fast at last!" Fisher