British cars

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: British cars
From: <amace%sedofis%sed.bitnet@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU>
Date: Mon, 3 May 93 12:00:49 EST
Mark,
My name is Andy Mace. You may or may not remember that, through Bob Bownes, I
was once on the British cars maillist for a brief period. I had to ask Bob to
sign me off as our System Adminstrator (I am on the NYS Education Department
OFIS mail system, which connects to BITNET) couldn't figure out why he had to
hand forward mail to me from the "system" and didn't really want to spend time
fixing something not work-related. (At least that's what I assume.)

Anyway, I'd like to try it again, perhaps just for about 2-3 days to see if it
works ok this time without any nasty messages from my SYS ADM. I'm not a
computer person *per se*, so I'm not of much help explaining what may have gone
wrong!

I have been involved with British cars (mostly Triumphs) for virtually all my
life, and in motorsports for over 23 years. I am a "charter" member of VTR and
their Herald/Vitesse consultant. My cars range from a Mayflower to a 1970 GT6+
and much else in between, including half interest in a '64 Spit ex-Prod. race
car in which I have taken two VTR national autocross FTD's (in 1986 and 1989).
Right now, wife, kids and mortgage have slowed my activity, but the interest is
still there.
Thanks much for your help.

Andy Mace
Box 72, Rt. 66