Re: MGB Interiors

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, claudia@hpnst.mayfield.hp.com, timd@ptltd.com
Subject: Re: MGB Interiors
From: william sadler <wsadler@silver.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1992 14:02:54 -0500
I agree about using the 3M spray on glue.  It si great stuff, though
expensive.  I bought my interior carpet set from Faspec and
got it for much, much less than V-B or even JC Whitney wanted.
The instructions that V-B puts out are really nice so I hated to
not buy their carpet, but they are just too expensive.

What was strange about the carpets set prices was that at FASPEC the
trunk carpet was a lot more expensive than from V-B.  This leads
me to believe that FASPEC includes something that V-B doesn't (like
maybe the wheel cover?).

If anyone is going to the Indy Britsh Car Day this Sunday look for me
with the MGCs (there should be a couple of us).  I'll try and
leave a note as to where I am.  BRG 69 MGC with a green IU A sticker.

Will
c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c
c  _    _   ___    ___           Ceeasaurus!                      c
c | \  / | /   \  /   \  Will    | wsadler@copper.ucs.indiana.edu c
c |  \/  ||   __ |       Sadler  | or will@cica.indiana.edu       c
c |      | \___/  \___/       Bloomington, Indiana                c
c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c