Re: FBC advice

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, woodruff@engin.umich.edu
Subject: Re: FBC advice
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 92 09:03:55 -0700
I have not been involved in a GT6 engine to Spit swap, but I've read a number
of stories about it here in our mail group.  Its my understanding that the
front suspension, transmission and rear end may not be up to the increases.
Dick Nyqust could fill you end if he has a mind to & the time.

Its my understanding that this swap is best done by placing a Spit body on a
rolling GT6 frame, and add a roll bar for increased stiffness.

FrankenSprite is Dr. Miq Frenkenstien's creation. It involves a Sprite body,
a rotery engine and a whole lot more.  I'll let someone more familure with
Dr. Miq's creation describe it.

TeriAnn