FBC advice

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: FBC advice
From: "Eric Olson" <ERIC@chip.cba.ufl.edu>
Date: 23 Sep 92 07:43:39 EST
Thanks to everyone who offered FBC (FAST British Car) advice!
A couple questions...

Teriann mentioned:
  - Frankensprites  --  Ok.  I'll bite... what *is* a Frankensprite?
  - TR2-TR4A engines (properly built) are very fast -- I've had a
    thing for TR3s since I was a kid (neighbor had one) -- good books,
    or other sources of information and/or performance parts?

Richard George - GT6 with modified engine
John Wroclawski - "if you truly want to die"... Mazda rotary in a
    Sprite.

Yeah... I should have thought of an engine swap.  Would a GT6 engine
fit in my '80 Spitfire 1500?  Better yet, will a 3.5L Rover fit?
Perhaps the infamous Mazda rotary?  Any recommended sources of info
on engine swapping games?  Anyone out there actually done this?

Eric Olson
eric@chip.cba.ufl.edu