Clive Cussler is one of us

To: british-cars@hoosier.cs.utah.edu (SOL list)
Subject: Clive Cussler is one of us
From: tj@alpine.b17a.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 92 12:47:47 CDT
My wife found a short article in the Sept 21 "People" magazine about
author Clive Cussler.  Seems he spends all his royalty checks on
vintage autos, he currently has about 75 in his collection.  The only
British car specifically mentioned in his herd was a '52 Allard J2X.
The article said he dated his wife in a '54 Jag XK120.  A picture of
his warehouse/garage showed several large sedans, none of which I
could identify.  One of the smaller cars looked like it could have
been an Aston-Martin, but it might well be a 40s-era Mercury.
--
T.J. Higgins | tj@alpine.b17a.ingr.com | Intergraph Mapping | Huntsville, AL
"Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it