mini hydro pump

To: sol@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
Subject: mini hydro pump
From: xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil (James Fuerstenberg)
Date: Fri Sep 18 09:24:43 1992
For Sale:

A friend of mine is selling a factory hydrolastic pump for evacuating and
pressurizing the suspension of a wet suspension Mini.  It has pressure and
vac guages built in.

The part number is 18G703.

This is not like the small handheld grease gun like unit, which only
pressurizes..

He is asking $400/ofr.  please call him directly at (708) 931-1259.
His name is Jim Fletcher.

jim fuerstenberg

                        186,000 miles per second, it's not just a good idea
                        it's the law!

jfuerstenberg@dcmdc.dla.mil or
xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil

The opinions stated herein are solely my own and not those of my employer