Re: LBC siting....

To: IGHOBDAY@BCSC02.gov.bc.ca
Subject: Re: LBC siting....
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 92 14:15:53 pdt
> Date: 16 Sep 1992 13:40:42 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Ian Hobday <IGHOBDAY@BCSC02.gov.bc.ca>
> Subject: LBC siting....
> To:
>"/R=GALAXY/R=GEMS/U=BRITISH-CARS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET/OU=INTERNET/G=BRITISH/IDD.NODENAME=INTERNET/IDD.USERID=BCARS/S=CARS/FFN=BRITISH
>  CARS/"@mr.gov.bc.ca
>
>  Well, today at lunch I saw a MGBGT V8.  Managed to see where it went
>
>  Are there very many of these in North America?  She only knows of three
>  others - one in Toronto, one in Washington State, and another in
>  California.

When British Sports Cars Sales Service & Parts was still located on El
Camino Real in Santa Clara there was a very dusty, half assembled MBG V8
roadster inside the shop.  People I've mentioned this to feel it must
have been a conversion since most V8 B's imported into US apparantely
were MBGT's.  Anyone here in Silicon Valley familiar with this car?
I've always wondered if it was the "real" thing.

Roland