3500 in a GT6

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: 3500 in a GT6
From: mhdykes@Thinkage.On.CA (Maurice Dykes)
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 92 19:55:19 EDT
I am considering installing a rover 3.5L in my GT6. I am aware that there
has been many variants of this motor including carbs vs injection. Can one
swap these parts fairly freely or are there major differences such as
compression ratio etc. that have to accompany the the various swaps. I am
interested primarily in keeping the height of the engine as low as possible
therefore my interest in fuel systems is based on space limitations.

   |           | Front               \       /      B

Does anybody know the approximate dimensions of A, B and C and where the
motor mounts relate to the B and C dimension?

Thanks for answers that may be coming,  Maurice