Re: Key Locks

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Key Locks
From: montnaro@ausable.crd.ge.com (Skip Montanaro)
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 92 08:44:42 EDT

Scott Fisher (Scott #1, I gather) writes:

    when we park the Green Car, they invariably ask, out of habit no doubt,
    how to lock the car.  I just smile and they look across the open
    passenger compartment, then realize how pointless it would be.

I recently purchased a TR-250, the first fun car I've had since I sold a '67
911S about 5 years ago. The best reason for locking the Triumph I've come up
with is that it keeps the kids from playing in and on the car.

Skip (montanaro@crd.ge.com)