Column bushes and tyres

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Column bushes and tyres
From: "John E. Upham" <johnu@syma.sussex.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 92 18:08:55 WET DST
Hi,
 Are the steering columns for Spitfires, Vitesses, Heralds and GT6's the
same. If not, how do I tell which one I have in my TVR Vixen (1970) ?
I'm replacing the bushes and the ones I've been given seem functionaly
diffeerent to those in the column (which are reluctant to come out).

Are therer any Triumphs using 15 inch wheels. It would seem that tyre
choice for this size is limited to Yokahama A371's.

Did the Datsun 'Z'' type models use this size wheel ?

Thanks for any help.

 john

John Upham, School of Molecular Sciences, University of Sussex, Brighton, UK.
Email: kapn1%cluster.susx.ac.uk@uk.ac (BITnet), kapn1@uk.ac.susx.cluster (Janet)
       johnu%syma.susx.ac.uk@uk.ac (BITnet), johnu@uk.ac.susx.syma(Janet)
       johnu%central.sussex.ac.uk@uk.ac (BITnet), johnu@sussex.central (Janet)
              Tel:   +44 273 678332 (day), Fax: +44 273 677196