re: TR-6 Engine colors??

To: key@cs.utk.edu
Subject: re: TR-6 Engine colors??
From: whs70@dancer.cc.bellcore.com (sohl,william h)
Date: 28 Jul 1992 14:19 EDT
>Well, the engine for my '73 TR-6 is finally back together and
>it's time to paint it.  The previous owner had painted it
>"Chevy Blue".  The few pictures I could find of engines were
>all of the PI type.  They were all black with silver valve cover.
>Can anyone tell me the "proper" color for a US-market engine?

Same color scheme as the PI engines.

Standard Disclaimer- Any opinions, etc. are mine and NOT my employer's.
Bill Sohl (K2UNK) BELLCORE (Bell Communications Research, Inc.)
Morristown, NJ             email via UUCP      bcr!dancer!whs70
201-829-2879 Weekdays      email via Internet  whs70@dancer.cc.bellcore.com