twin weber dcoe setup for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: twin weber dcoe setup for sale
From: William Hartwell Woodruff <woodruff@engin.umich.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 92 12:12:05 -0400
        I have been looking for a twin SU setup for my spitfire and ran
across a guy selling a twin dcoe set which he said would fit the spitfire.
He said he could let it go for 550.00.  It is supposed to include
everything you need except linkage.  I don't know anything more about it.
Its way out of my price range.  If there is interest, I can find out more
about it and negotiate the deal for you. (I don't know how much he will
come down in price, if any)

woodruff@caen.engin.umich.edu