Re: Range Rover Opinions Wanted

To: pacdata!dave@uunet.uu.net, hoosier.utah.edu!british-cars@uunet.uu.net
Subject: Re: Range Rover Opinions Wanted
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 92 08:31:10 -0700
Dave, Range Rovers, by virtue if being the upscale sibbling of the Land Rover
is extreamly rugged.  If its anything like the Land Rover, my only work on
experience, it should be easy to work on.  As far as maintnenece is concerned,
4WD is always higher maintnenece than 2WD.  However if you get a new one,
you wouldn't be dealing with a dreaded previous owner. Assuming that you
don't trash it and that you properly maintain it, it should last virtually
forever.  My land Rover is pushing 500K.

The Land Rover mail order parts suppliers also carry Range Rover parts.

TeriAnn