U.K. members - help with SU's wanted.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: U.K. members - help with SU's wanted.
From: William Hartwell Woodruff <woodruff@engin.umich.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 92 12:22:50 -0400

        I have been looking for a twin SU carb set for my spitfire 1500
engine.  I haven't been able to find the twin 1 1/2 SU's that were available
in the U.K. for the 1500 engine, only the 1 1/4 set for the earlier (smaller)
engines.  Would someone be willing to find me a set which has the linkage,
manifold, and air cleaner?  I'd really appreciate it and would be willing to
pay you for your time.  My budget is pretty small, I'm hoping a set could be
found in the junkyard. Thanks in advance.

woodruff@caen.engin.umich.edu