TR7 Convert. for sale

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: TR7 Convert. for sale
From: brady_p@apollo.hp.com (Pete Brady)
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 92 09:55:22 EDT
Hi,

FOR SALE

1980 TR7 Convertable
Car is complete, needs TLC and new inner ball joints.
Passed last year's NH inspection & emissions tests.
apx 72,000 miles

Also Includes:
o New Robbins top & necessary fittings (Still in box)
o New inner ball joints & parts (ball joints on back order from TRF -
  you get em when I get em :-). The extra parts are some of the upgraded
  rubber fittings for the front end from TRF.
o New set of front brake pads & 2 sets of rear brake pads (Fronts were
  replaced last year - rears were OK as of 6/91)

Price - $1,000 OBO (You're getting >$300 in unused parts)

Contact me for more info about the car at the phone # or email address below.

My 2 children are the cause for selling. I don't have time to spend on the car,
and I cannot put 2 kids in it.

I'm unloading all the unused parts with the car for the SOL list only.

BTW, I'm not back on the list at this point since I'm working at HP as a
contractor and just don't have the time to read the group now. Drop me a
line through the address below if you want to say 'hi'.

JIM TENCATE (if you still read the list) - Send me an address and I'll send
you the old TR7 gearchange lever that I have.

J. Peter Brady                              EMAIL: brady_p@apollo.hp.com
Multimedia Market Segment Manager           PHONE: 508-436-5226
WSBU Market Development
Hewlett-Packard
300 Apollo Drive, M/S CHR01DE
Chelmsford, MA 01824